Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Mum

It's the simplest things sometimes about my mum that remind me so often of how much I love her. I'm in tucked up in bed right now trying to get an early night where I at least get to bed early even if I am laying here blogging!)

I'm firmly tucked up in bed under a nice new dooner my Mum bought me because she heard me complaining about the old one being too small. Despite these merely being grumblings from an over-tired man who was repeatedly losing the dooner war against his partner, she took note!

Days later I went to visit and there was a brand spanking new dooner sitting near the door ready for me to rush home and solve all by sleeping problems in one hit!

It's yet to be road tested but that's beside the point. I unashamedly admit that I am indeed a Mummies boy, and would not have it any other way!

Posted with LifeCast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And? Doona verdict?

Deb said...

Nice to know your doona woes are over Al...